Author Topic: T. Galen Hieronymous: "Grow Plants Without Lights"  (Read 1258 times)

Offline LonesomeTrail

• Spy
  • Mojo: 1
T. Galen Hieronymous: "Grow Plants Without Lights"
« on: June 26, 2008, 05:37:59 PM »
I have never tried this at home but have always suspected it might be handy for ganja growers or Martian colonists. Or Martian colonists who want to grow ganja.

http://webpages.charter.net/robinmcc1/heironymous.jpg
"Yes, as through this world I've wandered I've seen lots of funny men;
Some will rob you with a six-gun, and some with a fountain pen."
(Woody Guthrie, "Pretty Boy Floyd")

Offline unibonger

• Intel
  • Mojo: 10
Re: T. Galen Hieronymous: "Grow Plants Without Lights"
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 06:49:45 PM »
Interesting.  Someone once mentioned to me to check out "The Secret Life Of Plants" because it contained info on wiring your plants for extra growth.  Unfortunately I haven't done that yet.  However, I googled Galen Heironymous and found this:

http://www.wdjensen123.com/hieronymus/Report1.htm

To find full plans on how to build the Hieronymus Machine, Transistorized version click:    http://www.wdjensen123.com/hieronymus/Plans.htm

To see the original machines and more information click:    http://www.wdjensen123.com/hieronymus/WebTGH.htm

To see my 1620 Ignatio Beeirette Violin click:    http://www.wdjensen123.com/Beeirette.htm

To see my Robert Julius Beyschlag oil painting "Woodland Vows" click:    http://www.wdjensen123.com/Beyschlag.htm

To see my Sumerian Entemena Dedication Cone click:    http://www.wdjensen123.com/entemena.html

To see another source of highly recommended Hieronymus Machines:    http://RadionicInstruments.com

Preliminary Report on the Patented Hieronymus Machine

by William D. Jensen

Hieronymus patented a machine that operates on the real and psychic worlds

Dr. Thomas Galen Hieronymus has the unique distinction of having the only US patent of a psychically operating machine.  At first glance, what he invented was a machine to detect the type and quantity of any material matter under scrutiny, by analyzing the previously unknown “Eloptic” radiation that seemed to emanate from all materials.  No one had ever thought of such a machine, and mainstream science is perplexed that his patented device does work. His secret ingredient was that the experimenter became a part of his own machine, bridging the real and psychic worlds.

Patent number 2,482,773 was awarded in 1949, after three years of very careful consideration by the United States Patent Office.  There are strict criteria that must be satisfied before a patent is awarded.  A “utility patent” for a machine must be something new, unusual, and unobvious.  These points are easy to satisfy.  In addition, the invention had to be useful for at least one believable thing that could not be done before.  He did not need to explain How it worked, only to prove That it worked, sufficiently enough to have undeniable merit.  Under extraordinary cases, where an invention seems to defy the basic precepts of science, extra proof is requested by the Patent Office.  Hieronymus backed up his claims with live plant experiments, and made working models of his invention.

Traditionally, psychic machines fall under the Parapsychological field of Psychotronics.  Radionics is a specialized field within Psychotronics where the machines have electronic components that operate in the region of radio waves.  There are two basic types of Radionic instruments:  Receivers and Transmitters.  The patented Hieronymus machine is a Receiver instrument, also known as a Detector.  It amplifies and detects the presence of Eloptic rays which occur at different vibrational frequencies coming naturally out of elements, like channel signals on a radio.  Hieronymus also made Transmitters of Eloptic radiation, sometimes called Eloptic Beam Projectors, or Eloptic Radiators.  They projected specific frequencies of Eloptic radiation into materials, and living things.  These transmitters could be made to store the radiation in alcohol or other materials.  We will present some of the uses of his Radionic devices later, which illustrate how mysterious the machine can be.

The symbolic machine triggers your own psychic consciousness and abilities

What we have from the patent, is a working model of a psychically operating machine.  From tests by Hieronymus and other independent researchers, the machine will work for 80% of the population.  The percentage is even higher if you have the will and desire to be successful with the machine.  This is a phenomenal rate of success in a psychic experiment.

But the story doesn’t end there.  It has been found that each of the subsystems in the machine can be unbelievably generic, replaced by symbolic representations, or eliminated altogether.  What this might mean is that as the machine is built to contain fewer parts in the material world, they become replaced by psychic parts within the experimenters themselves, as they gain proficiency.  But few individuals are immediately able to operate it with proficiency.  Thus, the device is an objective incremental teaching tool that can provide a fundamental starting point for the psychic studies in radiasthesia, dowsing, clairvoyance, remote-viewing, inter-dimensional communication, healing, etc.

Let us examine in sequence, the component parts of the Hieronymus Receiver.  It proceeds from the 1) Object, to the 2) Pickup, 3) Tuner, 4) Refractor, 5) Amplifier, and ends with the 6) Stick-pad.  We will mention how each particular sub-system can be generalized, made symbolic, or eliminated.

1) Object  –  It was found by Hieronymus and others, that in addition to using the whole object, such as a tree or person, the Detection would still work with a leaf, drop of blood, or single hair.  It was further discovered that a photograph of the person would also work.  In either case, the subject could be 1000’s of miles away.  All that was needed was a mental focus or representation of the object, and a willingness to participate, on the part of the subject.

2) Pickup – The patent explains that the pickup can be very generic, such that science cannot explain why the variations will still work.  The pickup can be direct connections, plates, electrodes, flat coils, cylindrical coils, touching or not touching the object.  Since the patent is required to fully disclose construction methodology so that independent experimenters can reconstruct the machine, these generalizations are significant.  It means that Hieronymus tested all these methods with himself and others, and came to the conclusion that any sort of pickup would work.  I propose that any functionally equivalent symbol of a pickup will work as well.

3) Tuner – The machine uses two dials which merely intensify and make more pronounced the stick effect from adjusting of the Refractor.  The patent procedure states that you coarsely adjust the Refractor first, for a stick reaction to the Stick-pad.  Then you adjust the Tuner knobs, for a better stick reaction, then fine-tune the refractor again to get the final accurate response. The knobs each had arbitrary scales 0-100 known as “Rate 1” and “Rate 2”. The capacitors did not even need specific values, because it did not matter!  Otherwise he would have been required to disclose the values in the patent.  Once again, an example of the knobs being symbolic.  They are not tuning to an electronic frequency at all !

4) Refractor – This assembly contained a prism which bent the invisible Eloptic rays to different angles, depending on the element that naturally produced it.  It was made more generic in the patent, by a separate embodiment that proposed substituting a convex lens.  Although the patent specifies a glass lens, Hieronymus later discovered that even thin plastic blocked the Eloptic rays.  The only quantitative construction hints in the patent come from the prism assembly.  He suggests a 5.5 degree incidence from the perpendicular to give a proper spread of 10 to 40 degrees out of the prism, as measured from the face.  These must have been important for them to be mentioned explicitly.  Later machines, especially designed by Hieronymus for medical diagnostics, agriculture experiments, and remote viewing, did not even require this prism assembly to work.  The assembly was eliminated.

5) Amplifier – The electronic amplifier consisted of 3 electronic tubes.  The signal could hop between the stages through coils or resistors.  He specifies in the patent that under certain situations, it does not even need to be present for the machine to operate.  John Campbell discovered that the machine still worked without power, or miraculously, from a diagram of an amplifier drawn in India ink on paper.  You had to re-ink the batteries to keep the amplifier functional.  This is one of the strongest cases for hypothesizing that the whole machine is actually a symbolic representation of a process that is occurring in the mind of the experimenter, subject, and the world.

6) Stick-pad – was defined in the patent to be a plate or flat coil of wire.  It could be directly connected to the amplifier, of even in close proximity if coils are used.  Later experimenters found that they could sense the Stick response by pendulum, a hand hovering over the pad, etc.  Adepts discovered that no machine was needed at all, for them to get the same results.

How can a Hieronymus machine help me develop my psychic abilities?

For the general student of the aforementioned psychical studies, an Hieronymus machine of the basic type set forth in the patent can be a common point of departure in psychic studies.  It provides a reliable scientific control, with a high probability of success, from which to begin training in mental visualization.  Whether the machine works on its own, or if it works because you believe it works, is uncertain.  The very fact that it is an officially patented device, will assist even the most skeptical, who may have  found that other psychical experiment to have failed for them.

The Hieronymus machine has been used by various people to detect the type and quantity of unknown materials.  It has been used for detecting and diagnosing energy flaws in animals and plants, locating hidden materials, finding lost objects, measuring vital signs of remote individuals, perform dowsing, chakra healing, and radiasthesia.  Who knows what new purposes may be discovered  by individuals with open minds.  Superluminal communication, finding lost children, communication through time?

Where can I obtain plans or purchase my own Hieronymus machine?

The author is in the process of completely analyzing an original Hieronymus machine which is the same date and design as the one detailed in the 1949 patent.  It is his goal to create practical schematics and diagrams, as well as produce a few instruments for fellow researchers into Eloptic energy to help pay for further research.  Planning is underway on how to present a program that can be used with the machine, to incrementally progress from the original machine’s function, to purely psychical function in the adept student.

I can be reached at

wdjensen123@hotmail.com

Knoxville, TN      January 1, 2007

As quoted in a conversation to the authors of The Secret Life of Plants, Peter Tomkins and Christopher Bird, Galen Hieronymus, a patent holder of a radionics device, said:

Is the force and its manipulations basically in the realm of the psychic? We know that powerful psychics such as Frances Farrelly can produce results with no help whatsoever from a device, but other seem to be helped by a radionics instrument even when, like the De La Warrs, they have well-developed psychic powers. . . I can take an ordinary empty cigar box and mount a tuning dial on top of it. . .By properly setting the dial at a given tuning, some psychics have been able to cure a given disease. I think they do this because they believe that they are using the box, when, in reality, they are using only psychic ability.

:peace:
Government is nothing more than the rationalization and exercise of violence. Everything done by government contains at least the implicit threat of lethal coercion.

- William N. Grigg

Offline QuantumObserver

• Non Official Cover
  • Mojo: -1
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »
Lonesome and Uni:

You two have sent me off on a reading frenzy today with this post   :uni:

So, I'm willing to experiment with the copper wire to my plants in the basement, but does anyone know how I connect the wire to the plants?  Do you just place the end of the wire in the soil?  I got so distracted that I didn't identify the original reason for reading up on it   :whistle:

Offline LonesomeTrail

• Spy
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 09:20:00 PM »
It looks like the diagram instructs us take a wooden box and line the bottom with aluminum foil, and then put dirt in the box. The aluminum foil liner in the bottom of the box is wired to a water pipe, and the aluminum foil liner in the lid of the box is wired to the sun plate. I take it those are his oat seeds that are labelled "specimens" under 5/8 inch "cover soil".

I don't think he says anything about drainage - maybe it would be okay to add a gravel layer under the soil for that or something?

Offline QuantumObserver

• Non Official Cover
  • Mojo: -1
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 10:47:28 PM »
That was just his experiment with seeds.  I already have very large plants, can't build any kind of box, other than the fact that it is in a large room/box.

Offline Vianova

• Non Official Cover
  • Mojo: 8
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 02:02:19 AM »
Quote from: "QuantumObserver"
That was just his experiment with seeds.  I already have very large plants, can't build any kind of box, other than the fact that it is in a large room/box.

Carbon Jolt is a really good product for high grade plants from what I hear.
if it is still available, but usually when they are a bit younger.

Why aluminum, ..?
why not another metal?

Offline LonesomeTrail

• Spy
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 09:41:59 PM »
Probably one of those things that's a work in progress, unfortunately. I'd hope to practice on sprouts or maybe cuttings and try to get it right I guess.

Maybe it would work in a room just treating it like a box and lining the floor and ceiling, maybe not.

If he's using copper collection plates, maybe copper liners in the box (or the room?) would be as good or better. Not expecting to pick up a roll of copper foil at the grocery, though.

And maybe he's just dinking with us, I kinda hate when the explanation for something kinda shoots right past how it actually works and right onto making stuff out of nothingness.

It is kind of interesting though after all that stuff in Vedic literature about sunlight.