Author Topic: "Fast And Furious" Just Might Be President Obama's Watergate  (Read 1593 times)

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
  • Mojo: 124
"Fast And Furious" Just Might Be President Obama's Watergate
« on: September 29, 2011, 06:54:57 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2011/09/28/fast-and-furious-just-might-be-president-obamas-watergate/

9/28/2011 @ 10:56AM |73,076 views
"Fast And Furious" Just Might Be President Obama's Watergate

Image by AFP/Getty Images via @daylife
Frank Miniter, who wrote this piece, is the author of Saving the Bill of Rights and The Ultimate Man’s Survival Guide.

Why a gunrunning scandal codenamed “Fast and Furious,” a program run secretly by the U.S. government that sent thousands of firearms over an international border and directly into the hands of criminals, hasn’t been pursued by an army of reporters all trying to be the next Bob Woodward or Carl Bernstein is a story in itself.

Move up Move down

Gallery: How al-Qaida Makes Money 
Video: Is Obama Anti-Business? 
Gallery: The World's 10 Most Wanted Fugitives But the state of modern journalism aside, this scandal is so inflammatory few realize that official records show the current director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), B. Todd Jones — yes the individual the Obama administration brought in to replace ATF Director Kenneth Melson Aug. 30 in an effort to deflect congressional criticism — also has questions to answer about his involvement in this gunrunning scandal.

Fast and Furious was an operation so cloak-and-dagger Mexican authorities weren’t even notified that thousands of semi-automatic firearms were being sold to people in Arizona thought to have links to Mexican drug cartels. According to ATF whistleblowers, in 2009 the U.S. government began instructing gun storeowners to break the law by selling firearms to suspected criminals. ATF agents then, again according to testimony by ATF agents turned whistleblowers, were ordered not to intercept the smugglers but rather to let the guns “walk” across the U.S.-Mexican border and into the hands of Mexican drug-trafficking organizations.

When the Gunrunning Program Began

A Jan. 8, 2010 briefing paper from the ATF Phoenix Field Division Group VII says: “This investigation has currently identified more than 20 individual connected straw purchasers…. To date (September 2009-present) this group has purchased in excess of 650 firearms (mainly AK-47 variants) for which they have paid cash totaling more than $350,000.”

This is an important fact because the U.S. Justice Department hasn’t made it clear to tell congressional investigators when the Fast and Furious operation began and who authorized it; as a result, this ATF briefing paper’s mention of September 2009 is thus far the earliest we can trace the operation.

The next important event we know of occurred in October 2009 when the ATF’s Phoenix Field Division established a gun-trafficking group called “Group VII.” Group VII began using the strategy of allowing suspects to walk away with illegally purchased guns, according to a report from the U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and the staff of Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), ranking member of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee. The report says, “The purpose was to wait and watch, in hope that law enforcement could identify other members of a trafficking network and build a large, complex conspiracy case…. Group VII initially began using the new gunwalking tactics in one of its investigations to further the Department’s strategy. The case was soon renamed ‘Operation Fast and Furious.’”

This report and later official explanations from the ATF say the Fast and Furious program was created to deal with the problem that arresting low-level suspects doesn’t necessarily help ATF agents get to the heads of Mexican cartels.

On Oct. 26, 2009, a month or so after Fast and Furious seems to have been initiated, a document shows that a teleconference was held between 13 officials. One of the issues discussed was the possible “adoption of the Department’s strategy for Combating Mexican Drug Cartels.” The officials listed to have been in on the call included Kenneth Melson, who was then the director of the ATF, Robert Mueller, the director of the FBI and a number of attorneys with the U.S. Department of Justice. B. Todd Jones, the current director of the ATF, was not listed in the document, but the title he held in September 2009 is listed as being in on the conference call. It doesn’t take much reporting to find out that in September 2009 Jones was the chair of the Attorney General’s Advisory Committee (AGAC) and so was at least supposed to be in on the conference call. (When asked about the teleconference, an ATF spokeswoman told us “we don’t discuss active investigations.”)

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 « Previous PageNext Page »
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Zip Monster

• Field Op
  • Mojo: -33215
    • The Cydonia Institute
Re: "Fast And Furious" Just Might Be President Obama's Watergate
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 11:26:36 AM »
House Republicans Request Special Counsel to Probe Holder on 'Fast and Furious'

After newly discovered memos dated July 2010 shows Michael Walther, director of the National Drug Intelligence Center, told Holder that straw buyers in the Fast and Furious operation "are responsible for the purchase of 1,500 firearms that were then supplied to the Mexican drug trafficking cartels", the House Judiciary Committee Chairman Lamar Smith, sent a letter to President Obama on Tuesday arguing that Holder cannot investigate himself, and requesting the president instruct the Department of Justice to appoint a special counsel.

See Full Story: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/04/house-republicans-to-request-special-counsel-to-probe-holder-on-fast-and/

:hmm2:

Zip Monster

I provide the tools of knowledge for the weak minded!

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 12:25:04 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major
issues.  He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the
right to bear arms.  This takes literally 2 clicks to complete.  Please
vote on this gun issue question with USA Today.  It will only take a few
seconds of your time.  Then pass the link on to all the pro-gun folks
you know.  Hopefully these results will be published later this month.
This upcoming year will be come critical for gun owners with the Supreme
Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for
individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see
if the results get published
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Offline Tarius

• Non Official Cover
  • Mojo: 44
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 12:49:33 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major
issues.  He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the
right to bear arms.  This takes literally 2 clicks to complete.  Please
vote on this gun issue question with USA Today.  It will only take a few
seconds of your time.  Then pass the link on to all the pro-gun folks
you know.  Hopefully these results will be published later this month.
This upcoming year will be come critical for gun owners with the Supreme
Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for
individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see
if the results get published
That already has over 9 million votes and 97% say that yes it does allow people to own guns. I have never seen that many votes in a single poll anywhere. One thing thats curious though, the url has 2007 in it; if this is from 2007, then that may explain the number of votes.
"No mountain is too tall if your first step is belief."
-Anonymous
...Because even if there were no artifacts anywhere, not studying things of interest is an extreme disservice to science.
-Tarius

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 03:00:57 PM »
http://weeklyintercept.blogspot.com/2011/10/cbs-reporter-white-house-official.html
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
CBS Reporter: White House Official ‘Screamed’ & ‘Cussed’ at Me for Coverage of ‘Fast and Furious’
Jonathon M. Seidl

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/65152.html
Report: Bush let guns 'walk,' too

Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Zip Monster

• Field Op
  • Mojo: -33215
    • The Cydonia Institute
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 08:14:51 AM »
House Committee to Subpoena Holder in 'Fast and Furious' Probe
October 09, 2011
FoxNews.com

The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is planning to subpoena Attorney General Eric Holder this week to determine who in the Justice Department knew about "Operation Fast and Furious" -- the plan to let thousands of guns sold in the U.S. get into Mexican drug cartel hands -- and when they knew it.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/09/new-subpoenas-prepared-in-fast-and-furious-probe/#ixzz1aO85coGb

Zip Monster
I provide the tools of knowledge for the weak minded!

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 04:04:41 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC2C2lIwNSA
Arizona Sheriff Explains Fast And Furious
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 06:39:02 PM »
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/hillary-clinton-no-evidence-doj-sought-required-license-send-guns-mexico-fast-and
inton was responding to questions from Rep. Connie Mack (R.-Fla.), the chairman of the Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere Affairs.

The federal Arms Export Control Act requires State Department involvement in any decision to send weapons across an international border. Under the act, it is illegal to "conspire to export, import, re-export or cause to be exported ... any defense article ... for which a license or written approval is required ... without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls."

Rep. Mack quoted this portion of the law in a letter he sent to Clinton on Wednesday, the day before she testified before the committee.

"I wanted to talk a little bit about Fast and Furious, and specifically at what point did the State Department learn of Operation Fast And Furious?" Mack asked Clinton on Thursday.

"Congressman, I don't know the exact time," Clinton responded. "I can tell you that based on our information from the part of the State Department that would deal with this kind of issue, we have no record of any requests for coordination. We have no record of any kind of notice or heads up. And, you know, I--my recollection is that I learned about it from the press. That's my recollection."

Mack then asked Clinton about whether DOJ had sought a license from the State Department to allow guns to cross the border into Mexico.

"Did the State Department issue the Justice Department a license or a written waiver in order to allow for the transfer of thousands of weapons across the U.S.-Mexico border?" Mack said.

"Well, Congressman, you know, this is the first time I've been asked this, and I can tell you that based on the record of any activity by the bureau that would have been responsible, we see no evidence," Clinton said. "But let me do a thorough request to make sure that what I'm telling you reflects everything we know."

Mack then told Clinton that he had sent her a letter on Wednesday pointing out that he believes federal law required the Justice Department to get a written waiver from the Stat Deparment to allow arms to be exported to drug traffickers in Mexico.

"Under he Arms Export Control Act, the Justice Department was required to receive a written waiver from the State Department to account for their intent to cause arms to be exported to drug cartels in Mexico," said Mack. "If no such waiver was received, Justice Department officials have violated the law. And you would agree with that, correct?"

"I cannot offer an opinion," said Clinton.

"I don't know," she continued. "I mean, this is the first time I'm being asked."

Mack pressed her on the question of whether DOJ would indeed have violated the law if it had not gotten a written waiver.

"I'm not asking you if you--if there was such a written [waiver]," Mack said, "but if they hadn't asked and received by law the Justice Department would be violating U.S. law?"

"I cannot offer you any opinion on that," said Clinton. "I don't have the information or any analysis. I can only tell you the facts as we know them in the State Department."

Mack then stated his view that DOJ violated the law if it did not get the written waiver from Clinton's State Department.

"The State Department is required to give a written waiver for the cause of arms to be exported to drug cartels in Mexico and they didn't do that and that didn't happen, then they are in violation of the law," said Mack.

"And so the question here is: Who do we hold responsible?" said Mack.

"So I look forward to if you would get back to me and the committee ... about the waiver and whether or not the State Department issued that waiver," the congressman told Clinton.

As part of Fast and Furious, the ATF's Phoenix division knowingly allowed about 2,000 guns to "walk" to Mexican drug cartels. The guns were supposed to be tracked to cartel leaders, but federal law enforcement officials lost track of most of the weapons.

The program began in September 2009 but was halted in December 2010 after guns involved in the operation were found at the murder scene of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 06:50:13 PM »
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/05/its-happening-democratic-lawmakers-say-fast-and-furious-proof-of-need-for-harsher-gun-laws/
It’s happening: Democratic lawmakers say Fast and Furious proof of need for harsher gun laws
Share870 posted at 6:25 pm on November 5, 2011 by Tina Korbe
printer-friendly Right on cue, Democratic lawmakers have begun to say the DOJ’s lethal and irresponsible Fast and Furious program underscores the need for stricter gun control laws:
“This hunt for blame doesn’t really speak about the problem,” said Sen. Dianne Feinstein at a recent Senate Judiciary hearing while discussing Fast and Furious.
“And the problem is, anybody can walk in and buy anything, .50-caliber weapons, sniper weapons, buy them in large amounts, and send them down to Mexico. So, the question really becomes, what do we do about this?”
The ranking Democrat on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Rep. Elijah Cummings (Md.), and Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.) have introduced a dedicated firearms trafficking statute, but it has stalled in the House Judiciary Committee.
Republicans rightly have pushed back against this narrative. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) put it best when he said simply, “I get it, I’d want to change the subject too if I were them. I’m happy to have a conversation about broader gun laws, but we’re going to do it after Fast and Furious.”
What’s most troubling about Democrats’ predictable call for tightening of regulations is that it does nothing to dispel the theory that Fast and Furious was orchestrated precisely to “prove” the need to clamp down on gun sellers and purchasers. Rather, it lends credence to the idea.
Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) recently explained:
This not only raises serious questions about your ability to serve as the head of the Justice Department, but also begs the question of why an anti-gun Administration would knowingly force licensed firearms dealers to sell guns to violent criminals. I raise this because Operation Fast and Furious — if the facts of this case had not come to light — would have been used by this Administration as another false argument to attack law-abiding American gun owners.
The American people deserve to know if your Department had any intent to link the legal purchase of firearms here in the U.S. to crimes committed near our southern border. Operation Fast and Furious funneled firearms legally purchased at gun shops in the U.S. to known criminal syndicates to prove these syndicates have access to legal purchased weapons. This is a deliberate attempt to vilify and attack the millions of gun owners in America who value our Second Amendment and have never broken the law.
Walsh made the assumption that the administration would not be able to use OF&F as a support for greater gun control because “the facts of this case [have] come to light.” But, unfortunately, the facts have reached only those who’ve consciously followed the case. Fast and Furious has still largely been ignored by the mainstream media — and, when news outlets like CNN do cover it, it’s frequently with an administration-friendly spin.
Reminder: This operation resulted in the deaths of at least 200 Mexicans and at least 11 violent crimes in the U.S. The program intentionally funneled firearms into the hands of straw purchasers, and the operation’s architects made no apparent attempt to track the weapons. Officials still can’t account for more than 1,000 weapons. We don’t need new gun control laws: We need responsible Justice officials who would never allow ideology and political purposes to tempt them to implement a dangerous and disastrous program.
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 07:57:34 PM »
http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/gunwalker-scandal-broadens-the-fbi-connection?CID=examiner_alerts_article
Confidential informants who are participating in the Congressional probe of the Project Gunwalker (Operation Fast and Furious) scandal have now zeroed in on the FBI connection. Such a connection has been hinted at in the past, but information relayed today shows that FBI involvement was much deeper than anyone imagined.

The investigation into Gunwalker has revealed a scandal involving multiple departments of the Obama Administration--Justice, FBI, ATF, ICE, DEA, DHS, and State. These connections have been verified through previously hidden emails and documents, and sworn testimony of whistleblowers.

But the FBI connection is one that could be potentially the biggest one yet, indicating that the bureau not only was involved in Gunwalker but has been up to its neck in a scandal all its own--a program called 'PATCON,' or 'Patriot Conspiracy.'

A paid confidential informant enlisted under PATCON indicated a long history of the covert program spanning several decades which include such debacles as the Ruby Ridge murders, the Waco murders of a religious cult, the Oklahoma City bombing, and Project Gunwalker.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Gunwalker scandal broadens--the FBI connection - National Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/gunwalker-scandal-broadens-the-fbi-connection?CID=examiner_alerts_article#ixzz1eOoZqngu
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 05:37:12 PM »
http://12160.info/forum/topics/insider-cia-orchestrated-operation-fast-and-furious-gov-allowed-m

Federal government allowed Mexican drug cartel to import tons of cocaine into United States

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, August 12, 2011

Washington Times journalists Robert Farago and Ralph Dixon cite a “CIA insider” to make the claim that Operation Fast and Furious was a Central Intelligence Agency-orchestrated program to arm the Sinaloa drug cartel, a group that was also given the green light to fly tons of cocaine into the United States.

“In congressional testimony, William Newell, former ATF special agent in charge of the Phoenix Field Division, testified that the Internal Revenue Service, Drug Enforcement Administration and Immigration and Customs Enforcement were “full partners” in Operation Fast and Furious. Mr. Newell’s list left out the most important player: the CIA. According to a CIA insider, the agency had a strong hand in creating, orchestrating and exploiting Operation Fast and Furious,” report Farago and Nixon.

The program, with its designated cover of tracking where guns went so drug lords who purchased them could later be arrested downstream, was actually a deliberate effort to prevent the Los Zetas drug cartel from staging a successful coup d’etat against the government of Felipe Calderon by arming rival gang Sinaloa, according to the Times writers, a relationship that extended to “(allowing) the Sinaloas to fly a 747 cargo plane packed with cocaine into American airspace – unmolested.”

“The CIA made sure the trade wasn’t one-way. It persuaded the ATF to create Operation Fast and Furious – a “no strings attached” variation of the agency’s previous firearms sting. By design, the ATF operation armed the Mexican government’s preferred cartel on the street level near the American border, where the Zetas are most active,” states the report.

The notion that Fast and Furious was used as a cover through which to arm the the Sinaloa cartel would explain why the feds showed little interest in following up where guns ended up once they left the United States.

The Obama administration and the ATF claim that the Fast and Furious program was part of a sting operation to catch leading Mexican drug runners, and yet it’s admitted that the government stopped tracking the firearms as soon as they reached the border, defeating the entire object of the mission.

It would also account for the fact that the federal government failed to prevent Sinaloa importing tons of cocaine into the U.S.

Back in April, Jesus Vicente Zambada Niebla, the “logistical coordinator” for the Sinaloa drug-trafficking gang that was responsible for purchasing the CIA torture jet that crashed with four tons on cocaine on board back in 2007 told the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago that he had been working as a U.S. government asset for years.

According to court transcripts, Niebla was allowed to import “multi-ton quantities of cocaine” into the U.S. as a result of his working relationship with the FBI, Homeland Security, the U.S. Department of Justice and the Drug Enforcement Administration.

But the notion that Fast and Furious was solely an effort to isolate the Los Zetas cartel isn’t consistent with the fact that one of the gang’s kingpins recently told Mexican federal police that the group purchased its weapons directly from U.S. government officials inside America.

“They are bought in the U.S. The buyers (on the U.S. side of the border) have said in the past that sometimes they would acquire them from the U.S. Government itself,” Rejón Aguilar told police.

As we reported years ago, former DEA agent Cele Castillo has blown the whistle on how the US government controls the Los Zetas drug smuggling gang and uses it as the front group for their narco-empire.

With the gang having first been trained at the infamous School of the Americas in Fort Benning, Georgia, Castillo affirms that Los Zetas are still working for the US govern... in protecting drug routes to keep the wheels of Wall Street well-oiled. Castillo has gone on the record to state that the commandos are working directly for the US government drug cartel in carrying out hits on rival drug smugglers who aren’t paying their cut.

Fast and Furious may have served a dual purpose for the Obama administration.

Some evidence indicates the program was a plot on behalf of the administration to discredit the second amendment. While the feds were selling guns to Mexican drug gangs, Obama was simultaneously blaming drug violence on the flow of guns from border states to Mexico.

Even after the revelations surrounding the program became public, the ATF cited the trafficking of guns to Mexico as justification for a new regulation that has led to ATF intimidation of both gun sellers and purchasers, a policy which arrived months after President Obama told gun control advocate Sarah Brady that his administration was working “under the radar” to sneak attack the second amendment.

During a March 30 meeting between Jim and Sarah Brady and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, at which Obama “dropped in,” the president reportedly told Brady, “I just want you to know that we are working on it (gun control)….We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

The quote appeared in an April 11 Washington Post story about Obama’s gun control czar Steve Croley.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 12:04:27 PM »
http://lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com/2012/02/boehner-busted-conspiring-with-obama.html
Regime. (To Cover Up Operation Fast and Furious)
A Message From Western Journalism

"Congressman John Boehner, the House Speaker better known for displays of weeping than of courage, is reportedly cutting a deal with Eric Holder which would provide a 'mutually satisfactory' outcome in Barack Obama’s criminal, gun running endeavor Operation Fast and Furious." -Doug Book, Western Center for Journalism

But that's not all! Just wait until you hear just how Mr. Boehner defines a "mutually satisfactory" outcome.  According to inside reports, the Obama Regime (and Eric Holder)  will be given a get out of jail free card in exchange for... well... actually...  NOTHING...  NADA... ZILCH... SCRATCH.

Mike Vanderboegh with Sipsey Street Irregulars explains the particulars of "the deal" as follows:  Boehner will "accept the scalps" of a number of insignificant Department of Justice officials "and Holder will survive - looking like a 'leader' for offering them up" so Boehner and company can "chalk one in the 'win' column for oversight and holding people accountable."

Book adds: "The weepy Speaker will officially let the most corrupt Department of Justice head in the nation’s history off the hook for complicity in the Regime’s murderous scheme to savage the 2nd Amendment rights of the American people" and "John Boehner will be pleased to sell them out in order to lay claim to the pathetically comic mantle of a tough-minded Republican.... That is, with the approval of the White House, of course."

And there you have it... the fix is in... yet another dog-and-pony show... yet another Boehner smoke-and-mirrors backroom deal whereby the corrupt Obama Regime gets away with crimes against the American people, Boehner gets to delude himself into believing he's won something, and the American people get nothing in return.

Yes, an insanely rotten deal is in the works and we're not about to let Boehner and company get away with it! It's up to patriotic Americans to put a stop to the insanity, right here and right now.

"If We Don’t Get To The Bottom Of This... There Is Only One Alternative That Congress Has, And It’s Called Impeachment.” -Congressman James Sensenbrenner

Apparently, Sensenbrenner neglected to check with Boehner before making that statement as it would appear that Boehner has been shamelessly angling all along to provide ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE: Milk the Fast and Furious scandal for what it's worth politically and quietly work behind the scenes WITH THE CULPRITS to make it go away BEFORE the American people are any the wiser.

Don't take our word for it. Matthew Boyle, a reporter with The Daily Caller, and one of the young turks who has diligently covered this story, reports "that Boehner and his staff have slowed the probe" from the very beginning.

And Book tells us that it was Boehner who "prevented Darrell Issa filing a charge of perjury against Holder even after documents proved the Attorney General’s May 4th House testimony concerning the date of his first 'acquaintance' with Fast and Furious to be an outright lie."

Well sorry, Mr. Boehner... you're busted... and your little political stunt isn't going to work!

And if you're asking what's motivating Boehner and some of our Republican leaders... do you even need to ask?

It's much easier to PRETEND to do the right thing in Washington than to muster up the courage to ACTUALLY do the right thing. That's how senior Republicans define business-as-usual in Washington.

Why pursue justice for the American people when you can use the criminal shenanigans of the Obama Regime to trick the American people into voting you back into office and giving you even more political power?

Puff, pontificate, put on a show and throw a little red meat to the base, but for goodness sakes, don't actually do anything.

That attitude needs to change and you can change it right here and right now.  Mr. Boehner and our so-called Republican leaders need to know that their face-saving shenanigans simply aren't going to work.

They need to know that the American people are insulted by these dog-and-pony shows and they need to know that the American people will NOT grant them the political power that they so cherish if they continue on their present course and REFUSE to do what is required.

The American people want the truth. The American people want to know what Eric Holder and Barack Obama knew and when they knew it and the American people want heads to roll!

Join us and tell these so-called "leaders" that they must either give the American people what they want, or suffer the potentially career-ending political consequences for their refusal!

And know one thing... when they know the jig is up... they'll straighten up and fly right. To be honest, I do not think so. Caught or not. They will still continue in their corruption until they are removed from power.
Posted by realman2020 at Saturday, February 18, 2012
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 06:23:58 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/sheriff-joe-to-obama-no-way/?cat_orig=us
Sheriff Arpio To Holder...'Clean Your Own House First!'
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 08:07:58 PM »
http://12160.info/forum/topics/insider-cia-orchestrated-operation-fast-and-furious-gov-allowed-m

Insider: CIA Orchestrated Operation Fast and Furious -gov allowed Mexican drug cartel to import tons of cocaine
Posted by James ?????? on August 12, 2011 at 12:25pm in Current News/Events
View Discussions

Federal government allowed Mexican drug cartel to import tons of cocaine into United States

Paul Joseph Watson
 Prison Planet.com
 Friday, August 12, 2011

Washington Times journalists Robert Farago and Ralph Dixon cite a “CIA insider” to make the claim that Operation Fast and Furious was a Central Intelligence Agency-orchestrated program to arm the Sinaloa drug cartel, a group that was also given the green light to fly tons of cocaine into the United States.

“In congressional testimony, William Newell, former ATF special agent in charge of the Phoenix Field Division, testified that the Internal Revenue Service, Drug Enforcement Administration and Immigration and Customs Enforcement were “full partners” in Operation Fast and Furious. Mr. Newell’s list left out the most important player: the CIA. According to a CIA insider, the agency had a strong hand in creating, orchestrating and exploiting Operation Fast and Furious,” report Farago and Nixon.

The program, with its designated cover of tracking where guns went so drug lords who purchased them could later be arrested downstream, was actually a deliberate effort to prevent the Los Zetas drug cartel from staging a successful coup d’etat against the government of Felipe Calderon by arming rival gang Sinaloa, according to the Times writers, a relationship that extended to “(allowing) the Sinaloas to fly a 747 cargo plane packed with cocaine into American airspace – unmolested.”

“The CIA made sure the trade wasn’t one-way. It persuaded the ATF to create Operation Fast and Furious – a “no strings attached” variation of the agency’s previous firearms sting. By design, the ATF operation armed the Mexican government’s preferred cartel on the street level near the American border, where the Zetas are most active,” states the report.

The notion that Fast and Furious was used as a cover through which to arm the the Sinaloa cartel would explain why the feds showed little interest in following up where guns ended up once they left the United States.

The Obama administration and the ATF claim that the Fast and Furious program was part of a sting operation to catch leading Mexican drug runners, and yet it’s admitted that the government stopped tracking the firearms as soon as they reached the border, defeating the entire object of the mission.

It would also account for the fact that the federal government failed to prevent Sinaloa importing tons of cocaine into the U.S.

Back in April, Jesus Vicente Zambada Niebla, the “logistical coordinator” for the Sinaloa drug-trafficking gang that was responsible for purchasing the CIA torture jet that crashed with four tons on cocaine on board back in 2007 told the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago that he had been working as a U.S. government asset for years.

According to court transcripts, Niebla was allowed to import “multi-ton quantities of cocaine” into the U.S. as a result of his working relationship with the FBI, Homeland Security, the U.S. Department of Justice and the Drug Enforcement Administration.

But the notion that Fast and Furious was solely an effort to isolate the Los Zetas cartel isn’t consistent with the fact that one of the gang’s kingpins recently told Mexican federal police that the group purchased its weapons directly from U.S. government officials inside America.

“They are bought in the U.S. The buyers (on the U.S. side of the border) have said in the past that sometimes they would acquire them from the U.S. Government itself,” Rejón Aguilar told police.

As we reported years ago, former DEA agent Cele Castillo has blown the whistle on how the US government controls the Los Zetas drug smuggling gang and uses it as the front group for their narco-empire.

With the gang having first been trained at the infamous School of the Americas in Fort Benning, Georgia, Castillo affirms that Los Zetas are still working for the US govern... in protecting drug routes to keep the wheels of Wall Street well-oiled. Castillo has gone on the record to state that the commandos are working directly for the US government drug cartel in carrying out hits on rival drug smugglers who aren’t paying their cut.

Fast and Furious may have served a dual purpose for the Obama administration.

Some evidence indicates the program was a plot on behalf of the administration to discredit the second amendment. While the feds were selling guns to Mexican drug gangs, Obama was simultaneously blaming drug violence on the flow of guns from border states to Mexico.

Even after the revelations surrounding the program became public, the ATF cited the trafficking of guns to Mexico as justification for a new regulation that has led to ATF intimidation of both gun sellers and purchasers, a policy which arrived months after President Obama told gun control advocate Sarah Brady that his administration was working “under the radar” to sneak attack the second amendment.

During a March 30 meeting between Jim and Sarah Brady and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, at which Obama “dropped in,” the president reportedly told Brady, “I just want you to know that we are working on it (gun control)….We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

The quote appeared in an April 11 Washington Post story about Obama’s gun control czar Steve Croley.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2012, 08:33:44 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgil5gKBwWE&feature=related
Jon Stewart Slams Obama Executive Privilege, Fast & Furious, and Eric Holder...
Never
invite a Yoda
to a frog leg dinner.
a Wookieism

Go ahead
invite Yoda
to a Frog leg dinner

Online Wook

• Hidden Mission Control
  • Hidden Mission Command
Never